Our client, a global medical education and medical marketing company, is looking for a Director of Client Services to join one of its dynamic, scientifically-focused medical communications teams. We are looking for someone with proven experience of client and account management to support the delivery of a range of service offerings including, but not limited to, strategic communications, publication planning, advocacy development, and event management. Our client places strong emphasis on professional development so this position would suit candidates looking for career progression.
- Provide direction and leadership for all accounts in a client services team and ensure the profitability of assigned accounts.
- Take responsibility for the line management of a Client Services team and support appropriate training and mentoring.
- Make sure that operational processes and procedures are in place and followed by all staff.
- Maintain client relations to support and grow the business.
- Drive business generation to meet or exceed the forecasted revenue.
- Support business development proposals and lead pitches.
- Participate in, and contribute to, company management meetings.
- Represent the company at external meetings and act as ambassador for the company.
- Provide support to the VP of Client Services and other team Directors as required to enhance the company profile and portfolio.
- Graduate with a good degree in one of the life sciences with at least 7 years’ experience in an agency or industry role.
- Ability to lead a team and provide direction to meet business and client needs.
- Proven track record of successful new business development.
- Proven line management experience with the ability to coach and mentor staff.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Excellent people management, project management and organisational skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills.
VP Client Services
Posted: 26/04/2012 | NPJ Ref: 81140