Account Manager – Ref. 223
Are you interested in joining the highly successful medical advertisingarm of one of the world’s largest integrated marketing and communications groups?
The chance to work in a leading integrated medical marketing and communications group,which is one of the largest in the world. Your primary focus will be helping to deliver and manage high profile medical advertising programmes. In addition there will be opportunity to work alongside your fellow colleagues in medical education, consultancy and PR on large high profile integrated programmes.Training and career development prospects are excellent.
The ideal candidate
- Existing experience gained in a medical advertising agency ideally working for blue-chip pharmaceutical and healthcare clients and ideally across both global and domestic accounts
- A highly creative, flexible and innovative approach
- A strong focus on quality and good interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational,influencing, communication and collaborative skills
- A Life Sciences degree
- Modern, dynamic, integrated working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Highly respected management team
- Market leading training and career development opportunities
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further with other opportunities:
Mark Radice, ACA, Director
Call direct on: 07802 707383 or email: email@example.com quoting Ref:223
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 | www.exemplarpeople.com