Background: Account Director, Advertising
This substantial role is an excellent opportunity for a senior professional to lead and manage a broad range of creative campaigns. Acting as the strategic point of contact for clients you will also lead new business activities and manage and develop a talented team.
The ideal candidate
· Substantial healthcare advertising experience
· A comprehensive understanding of healthcare and medical markets
· Highly developed client, team and project management skills
· A creative thinker who can successfully meet and exceed client expectations
· Innovator who is capable at influencing at all levels
· Substantial Global organisation with further career opportunities
· Diverse, interesting client base
· Competitive salary and benefits
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further.
Anthony McKenna, Chartered Fellow, FCIPD
Call direct on: 07968 181759 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref:304NPJ
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 |www.exemplarpeople.com
Posted: 03/08/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84627