Account Director, Top 25 Healthcare PR Company – Ref. 202
Are you an ambitious Account Director, looking for your next challenge? Would you relish the opportunity to become a key figure in a rapidly expanding andaward-winning PR agency?
Our client is a highly regarded, independent specialist healthcare company that prides itself on client satisfaction and retention. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide array of projects across the full spectrum of communication programmes, bringing your leadership excellence and high quality approach to life.
The ideal candidate
- Substantial previous HealthcarePR/Communications and/or Medcoms experience gained in an agency environment working on a broad range of healthcare projects
- A good working knowledge of some/all of the following deliverables: media relations, advocacy, key external expert development, new media/websites, internal communications, issues management, meetings management, strategic consultancy
- A strategic approach coupled with superior tactical ability
- Excellent client and project management skills
- A highly flexible approach
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Proven business development experience
- A relevant degree in communications or a related area
- Generous remuneration package, engaging and supportive culture
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Benefits package including private healthcare and flexible working hours
To find out more
Having worked as a HR Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further with other opportunities:
Anthony McKenna, Chartered FCIPD, Director
Calldirect on: 07968 181759 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.