Background: Account Director – Medium sized agency Ref 301NPJ
Buckinghamshire - Medical Education
Excellent role in informal, medium sized organisation.
This is a great opportunity to lead a team delivering a broad range of medical education activities. With an emphasis on high quality and exceeding cliensts expectations you will have a great deal of scope and autonomy in this role.
The ideal candidate
· Substantial existing client services experience gained in a medical education agency or from pharma marketing
· Highly developed client, team and project management skills
· Commercial awareness and acumen coupled with strong financial management skills
· A strong focus on quality
· Excellent organisational, influencing, communication and collaborative skills
· A Life Sciences degree
· Medium sized organisation with local management
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Excellent learning and development opportunities
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further.
Anthony McKenna, Chartered Fellow, FCIPD
Call direct on: 07968 181759 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref:301NPJ
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 |www.exemplarpeople.com
Posted: 10/08/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84871