- A scientific background combined with med comms or healthcare PR or healthcare advertising agency experience is essential
- International experience is necessary
- Competitive salary
- Core hours 10-4pm
- Private Medical insurance
- Pension 7.5%
- free parking
- subsidised canteen
- gym discounts
- 25 days holiday (to increase with service)
- Healthy U Health Q - able to claim up to '30 a month of of healthy activities
- dress down Friday
- a 92% staff retention rate
Client Services Team
- Commercial: Brand positioning and messaging
- Liaison development: KOL, research Physicians, Specialists, GPs, nurses, payors
- Market preparation: Disease area education and Clinical Trial results/launches
- Patient group outreach, education and support
- Market entry
- Life Cycle optimisation
To provide strategic medical/marketing input to defined projects and project teams.
To take on account team leader role for allocated projects where appropriate.
To maximise client and target audience satisfaction with all projects.
To identify and develop new as well as roll on business opportunities.
To ensure the smooth running and completion of all projects.
Part of Client Services Unit with responsibility for overseeing specific projects.
Close liaison with all other departments to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
Building and maintaining close professional relationships with clients.
Key Duties :
* To ensure delivery of projects to agreed specification and quality within budget and time scales.
* To identify and develop roll-on business through idea generation, project plan creation, financial viability and development of presentation materials.
* To be responsible for project progress through liaison with clients, liaison with other company personnel as well as calling regular project team meetings, agenda development, and accurate action reports.
* To be able to provide accurate financial information at all times, i.e. for budgeting, invoicing and debtor status.
* To independently organise initial project team briefings.
* To provide briefing and direction to support personnel on allocated projects, where appropriate.
* To contribute to the medical/marketing development of projects as required, whether by writing or consulting on the projects.
* To review projects for scientific accuracy, therapeutic relevance and key marketing messages in conjunction with medical writers. To review projects for quality assurance and high standards in conjunction with project editors.
* To identify and recruit key opinion leaders and other external experts and to brief and commission their input to projects according to timelines and budgets, where appropriate.
* To regularly feedback to project director about financial status of projects and to work closely with assigned financial co-ordinator.
* To ensure final sign-off on projects, on behalf of project director as required, before they go to client and or to print.
* Develop, and present internally, case histories from successfully completed projects.
* To be responsible for onsite project/programme management.
* To complete final accounts to agreed timeline.
* To comply with and endorse company procedures.
* To participate in presentations for clients.
* To become involved interviewing and recruitment for the project team, where appropriate.
* To develop and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues at all levels within the company and proactively encourage and implement improved efficiencies.
* To be aware of, and link in with, company service offerings, where appropriate.
* To engender team spirit proactively participate in company initiatives.
* To deputise for the account director, where appropriate.
* Manage staff in accordance with organization''s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources matters.