Our client is a multi award winning international medical communications agency. They have an opportunity for a Digital Account Director to join their team and work across their communications divisions and be based in their central London office.
- Lead and motivate staff to their full potential
- Undertake staff training and development initiatives as needed
- Recommend/support/participate in staff recruitment and retention activities
- Ensure understanding and implementation of company procedures and standards (including brand butterfly, SOPs, finance, IT and HR)
- Develop thorough understanding of the company''''s service portfolio
- Build relationships with peers across the company and wider network
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced digital marketeer with direct experience in a client/agency or publishing environment.
- Experience in a digital environment with healthcare clients.
- Good understanding of the regulatory constraints associated with the promotion of Pharmaceutical products.
- Comfortable consulting with clients and advising on appropriate digital strategies for their brands.
- Be used to briefing and working with developers and creatives and understand the role of digital in healthcare.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques like SEM, digital advertising would be an advantage.
- You will have communications skills and will be use to managing digital projects at both a National and International level.
- A specific knowledge of eCME and edetailing would be extremely useful.
An excellent salary and package will be offered to the successful candidate. Please call Jon Gawley on 01932 797996 for more details.
Posted: 15/06/2012 | NPJ Ref: 83175