NextPharmaJob.com is dedicated to putting job seekers looking for pharmaceutical industry jobs in touch with recruiters and employers.
A distinctive and respectable Healthcare Advertising agency, with a fantastic reputation for creativity and results, is currently expanding. Due to this growth, they need a first-class Account Director to lead their successful team.
Working on Healthcare Advertising campaigns, you will provide senior council on strategy to develop and deliver innovative and influential creative work which truly meets client objectives and helps to attract attention and raise their client''s profiles.
You will also play a pivotal role in winning new business for the agency overall and will be instrumental in developing existing relationships, as well as managing and shaping the professional development of junior staff members. The role of an Account Director is as much to provide inspirational encouragement and lead their team by example, as it is to ensure clients are happy and targets are met.
Key elements of this position include:
- Determining the long-term strategy of accounts and ensuring that current budgeting and planning aims toward this
- Offering creative ideas during brainstorms and coming up with campaign direction
- Ensuring that work reflects industry change/innovation and is ahead of the curve
- Administrating staff in terms of their responsibilities on projects and ensuring they own their work
- Managing accounts and advising clients on issues/ideas/strategy
- Researching events and issues which could impact clients and/or benefit their campaigns
- Appraise work for clients and implement work relevant to outcomes
- Constantly have knowledge of accounts financial status and manage budgets
- Responsibility for the profitability of accounts
This is a senior role where responsibility, accountability, management focus and creative thinking are all high on the agenda. If you are tenacious, have warmth, can easily build rapport with people at all levels and have previously held a similarly senior Account Director position then this is an excellent opportunity.
This is a truly unique and appealing opportunity for someone with a strong Healthcare Advertising background to join an innovative, long established agency where hard work and strong people skills are well rewarded.
If you have what it takes to make, lead, motivate, inspire and direct at this impressive agency, apply today!
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email email@example.com
Account Director, Group Account Director, Junior Account Director, Healthcare Advertising, Pharma Advertising, Pharmaceutical Marketing, London. Account Director, Group Account Director, Junior Account Director, Healthcare Advertising, Pharma Advertising, Pharmaceutical Marketing, London.
Posted: 31/07/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84564