Background:A privately owned, director-led and friendly healthcare communications agency providing medical education and PR services for a broad range of clients is looking for an Account Director to join its team to help support business growth.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
As an Account Director you will lead the delivery of programmes across the medical education area. More specifically you will take responsibility for
• Project Management – lead projects and ensure their delivery on time and under budget
• In particular, act as a facilitator between the Agency and the client on event management and lead proposal development, brand communications and relationship building with Key Opinion Leaders and clients
• Client liaison – lead client meetings; plan and co-ordinate agency/client relationships; liaise on progress and budgets
• Lead relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and support other team members in communicating with KOLs
• Business development within existing accounts and developing new business
• Internal relations – work closely with other members of the team including Project Managers, Event Managers and partners to ensure budget compliance and timely and accurate delivery of programmes
• Lead the account management team on specific accounts
• Proactively building the agency/client relationships
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE SOUGHT:
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Account Director with previous experience working in a healthcare communications environment. Ideally candidates should have a first and postgraduate degree in bioscience or a healthcare/science background. This individual will have strong leadership and management skills with a proven track record of building client relationships.
The successful candidate will have energy and enthusiasm and be a team player who takes real pride in their work. You will be someone who enjoys working in a small, professional Agency with a family-run feel to it, where everyone enjoys working and socialising together.
Posted: 10/05/2012 | NPJ Ref: 81641