Account Directors x 2 – Ref. 227
Are you interested in developing your career further as an Account Director in medical PR at one of the world’s largest integrated marketing and communications groups, and working closely along side colleagues in medical education, advertising and consultancy?
As part of aleading global marketing group focussed on healthcare PR but also with exposure to other sectors of medical marketing, you will work on a wide array of projects with some of the leading players in the industry. This is a very creative environment where talent is highly valued and nurtured. Excellent training opportunities are available at all stages of career development including in client handling and leadership.
The ideal candidate
- Substantial previous Medical/Healthcare PR agency or client-side PR experience working on leading global and/or pan-European programmes
- Experience ideally gained across a wide range of areas including: prescription medicines, medical devices or diagnostic products as well as the implementation of international disease awareness programmes
- A highly flexible, creative and innovative approach that works effectively for client brands
- Strong business understanding, ability to respond to client challenges and proven capacity towork as a trusted client counsel
- Ability to lead, manage,coach and inspire a talented team
- Personable, highly developed influencing and communication skills
- Proven business development experience
- Strong planning, budgeting and people management skills
- A Life Sciences degree
- Modern, dynamic, integrated working environment
- Competitive salary andbenefits
- Highly respected management team
- Market leading career development opportunities
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further with other opportunities:
Mark Radice, ACA, Director
Call direct on: 07802 707383 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref:227
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 | www.exemplarpeople.com