Background: Account Executive/Senior Account Executive – Life Sciences Ref.297NPJ
Are you looking for your first role in PR and Communications? Or your next career move?
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Life Sciences graduate to enter an international communications consultancy. Alternatively you may have gained some initial experience and want to find the right environment to develop your career further.
The ideal candidates
· An awareness of the life sciences and medical markets
· Excellent organisational ability
· Strong communication and writing skills
· High potential
· Creativity, flexibility and a can do approach
· A Life Sciences degree
· (For the SAE role) prior Life Sciences/Healthcare PR/Communications experience
· Substantial Global organisation with further opportunities
· Diverse, interesting client base
· Competitive salary and benefits
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further.
Anthony McKenna, Chartered Fellow, FCIPD
Call direct on: 07968 181759 or email: email@example.com quoting Ref:297
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 |www.exemplarpeople.com
Posted: 03/08/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84632