Our client works on med ed / PR and disease awareness campaigns for UK and International accounts. They work over a range of therapy areas including pain management, diabetes, respiratory and smoking cessation.
Supporting internal teams:
- Responsibility for the organisation/smooth running of team update meetings and/or client update calls
- Responsibility for liaising with an external supplier on the delivery of a project.
Supporting client business:
- Managing logistics for small meetings involving external audiences (clients, doctors, journalists etc.)
- Developing written materials (such as a press release or media backgrounder)
- Research to support programming for existing client or new business
- Financial management of client projects
- Coaching team members
- Identifying new opportunities
- Developing client relationships
Individual professional development:
- Takes active role in the direction of personal and professional learning and development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life science or communications degree
- Previous experience in a medical communications agency or similar environment
- Effective communication with team members
- Effective time management
- Proactively asking questions and learning from others in the team
- Team player
An excellent package is on offer for the successful candidate. For a full job spec contact Jon Gawley on 01932 797996.
Posted: 29/06/2012 | NPJ Ref: 83602