Background:An internationally renowned Communications Company, with over 54 offices around the world, seeks an Account Executive in its Medical Education division. The London office has over 40 years of experience in providing first-class media, with clientele that runs over the one hundred mark.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work in a vibrant, dynamic and fast expanding company.
Working with other members in the account team(s) in day to-day work related medical education programmes.
• Managing/co-ordinating projects, with support from senior members of the team
• Liaising with clients and building existing relationships with clientele (with potential international travel)
• Budget management of projects
• Content development and review
• Aiding in strategic communications for client programmes
• Supporting and assisting in new business activities
• Experience in a medical education environment
• Understanding of scientific terminology
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications
• Experience or understanding of project managing and adhering to tight deadlines
The company works for many leading brands, providing high impact campaigns across the full spectrum of the communications sector while employing key professionals in the industry. It focuses on nurturing professional growth and developing talent, with the added bonus of beautiful modern offices that provide a creative and fun working environment.
The Health division side of the company is responsible for the management of many international and UK projects for top international pharmaceutical companies. It is divided into three areas Healthcare PR, Consumer Health Marketing and Medical Education. Due to expansion, they seek an enthusiastic professional to join their Medical Education team.
Posted: 10/05/2012 | NPJ Ref: 81681