New opportunities have arisen for one of our global clients further to a consolidation of their business and relocation of staff to their central London office. Our client is now looking for key individuals with drive and determination who are keen to help raise the profile of the company and grow the business. Amongst other positions, we are looking to recruit an Account Executive into our client’s London office. This position will suit a team player with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude who wants to take an active role in growing the business. Once established, progression and promotion within the company is encouraged.
- Manage client projects with Account Managers/Directors with a fee revenue of £500K.
- Optimise and grow revenue from existing client accounts.
- Provide timely and accurate budgets for all project and ensure that all relevant data are provided to the Finance team for financial planning and revenue recognition.
- Ensure that appropriate processes and operating procedures are in place to facilitate management and delivery of projects and programmes of work to expected standards of client satisfaction.
- Build and maintain client relations at a high level to support and grow the business.
- Establish effective communication with internal team members and external clients.
- Support pitches, proposals, and other new business activities for existing and new clients as and when required.
- Provide a robust interface between the client services team, medical writing/editorial resources, and creative services to establish an effective team in which use of all resources and skills is optimised.
- Support and assist with the management and training of less experienced account management staff.
- Promote the positive vision of the company.
- Science graduate (or PhD) with preferably 1 years’ experience of working in a comparable role.
- Good understanding of the pharma industry in general, and specific knowledge of drug development and medical marketing.
- A creative and ‘solutions’-based approach to business needs and challenges.
- Ability to integrate into a team with an awareness of professional, operational and cultural boundaries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven project management and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with a flair for people management.
- In depth understanding of the commercial process with strong financial management skills.
Account Executive, Account Manager, healthcare communications, medical communications, medical education, drug development, medical marketing, project management, client services, business development.
We currently have a number of other positions across the UK on the client service, business development and medical writing side at a variety of levels. If you are looking for your next move please visit carysmillsrecruitment.co.uk
Posted: 10/05/2012 | NPJ Ref: 81831