Our client is currently looking for a Senior Account Manager or experienced Account Manager to support their award winning global public relations campaigns in areas such as Cardiology, Respiratory, Rheumatology and Oncology.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of external Public Relations campaigns; strategic communications; building long-standing relationships with clients and colleagues across the network; leading junior members of the team and working with the senior management team on new business initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience of running Healthcare PR accounts in an agency or in-house settingExperience of generating and managing successful campaigns from concept to completion, while retaining account profitability
- Confidence in providing strategic counsel to clients and building lasting relationships with key client stakeholders, journalists and colleagues across the network
- Robust understanding of healthcare and generalist media with excellent media relations expertise
- Team player with proven success working across geographies and cultures
- Skilled at mentoring, motivating and inspiring junior members of the team
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Experience in ethical, pharmaceutical, product PR or diagnostics is essential
- Candidates must be available for occasional international travel
An excellent package will be offered to the successful candidate including 25 days holiday, pension and private healthcare. For more information call Jon Gawley on 01932 797996.
Posted: 10/05/2012 | NPJ Ref: 81612