This medical communications agency has worldwide presence it is one of the largest independent groups possessing a heritage that spans over 20 years in medical education. They are currently looking for an Account Manager for their Berkshire office. They pride themselves on insight and innovation qualities which are instilled in the communication platforms that they provide.
This role involves working on Publication Planning accounts and therefore the successful candidate needs to be passionate about working in Publications Planning. It would be perfect for an individual who is well motivated and keen to progress as these accounts are very high profile within the company, being the largest across the whole group, therefore for the right individual this role could be a fast-track route to becoming an Account Director.
This role is primarily covering the haematology/oncology projects that the agency works on and you will be reporting to the Account Director. Business travel in this role may be necessary from time to time to meet clients and attend meetings in the US and also to attend some key annual congresses. You will be responsible for:
· Being the first point of contact for clients on key accounts as assigned, work on multiple accounts
· Demonstrating knowledge of therapeutic area(s), market, audience and key messages
· Understanding client needs, suggesting input where necessary and aiding in the development of projects and business accordingly
· Leading project meetings
· Being able to work with international thought leaders on educational programmes providing clear and timely communication and acting in the interest of the client and TGCG at all times
· Budget Management
· Working across the company in different teams
· Managing team, work flow and budget accordingly
· Previous experience in a medical communications environment
· Degree level or higher preferred in any discipline
· Previous experience of managing clients and account management
· Possess excellent written and verbal communication
· Excellent negotiation skills
This company has multiple medical education divisions within it and it is supported by other key areas within the group, such as digital, conference logistics, market access and exhibition stands. This truly is a challenging and motivating environment, so that you can excel in your career.