A massively successful and innovative Healthcare Advertising agency is seeking a talented Account Manager. Based in Central London, the new Account Manager will oversee and aid the development and delivery of quality healthcare and pharmaceutical advertising campaigns.
As Account Manager, you will take responsibility for all client interaction, including brief taking and project execution for a number of reputable pharmaceutical clients and also line manage more junior colleagues.
As well as ensuring the effective delivery of profitable business on time and within budget, you will also play a pivotal part in winning new business and developing opportunities for growing existing business. You will participate in developing new business pitches and will work alongside senior members of staff to help grow the agency overall.
To take advantage of this fantastic role, you must have solid Healthcare Advertising experience, gained from an agency setting, coupled with strong communication and client consultation skills. A life science degree would be considered highly advantageous.
In order to be eligible for this position you need to have:
- The ability to manage accounts on a day-to-day basis
- A good understanding of pharmaceutical brands, the market, key clinical studies and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Talent and experience keeping clients up-to-date on team progress and the ability to manage changes to existing plans
- An understanding of the importance of contact reports and prompt accurate administration of them
- A responsible and capable approach to finances and budgeting
- An understanding of market intelligence and the ability to monitor issues and influence programmes tactically
This agency is predominantly looking for a passionate and creative individual looking to make a difference and boost results within the Healthcare Advertising world. You must have a strong track record as an Account Manager or exceptional Senior Account Executive within an agency environment in order to be considered.
Grab this opportunity to work for an industry leader in a fun and supportive setting, apply now!
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email email@example.com.
Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising, Healthcare Advertising agency, Pharma Marketing, Pharmaceutical Marketing, London. Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Healthcare Advertising, Healthcare Advertising agency, Pharma Marketing, Pharmaceutical Marketing, London.
Posted: 31/07/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84563