A medical communications agency based in the south east is looking for an Account Manager. This agency has a strong presence in the UK, US, Switzerland, Singapore, Taiwan, China and Korea ensuring that they deliver projects, in their client’s language and tailored to their market. They have two key offices in the UK, one in central London and the other in Hertfordshire. This forward thinking company is always looking for new acquisitions to bring in under their banner to broaden their offering to clients.
This is a wonderful role for the right candidate to work in a company that takes pride in their employees and the work they produce.
Working across the account management team, your key responsibilities of the role will involve:
· Delivering high quality projects while meeting client briefs
· Maintaining professional relationships with existing clients and establishing new relationships when new business arises
· Demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of medical, legal and regulatory frameworks
· Budget management – including developing realistic budgets on projects
· Monitor progress of projects, including all work from junior members/team and notifying seniors and clients of budget changes
· Contribute to selling concepts, ideas and strategies to clients
· Manage, motivate and mentor the accounts team
· 2-3 years experience in in medical communications or a pharmaceutical company
· Graduate with science degree or marketing degree with pharmaceutical experience
· Excellent organisation and planning skills
· Previous experience of project management, budget tracking and working with clients
· Excellent team work skills and previous mentoring of candidates
This is a company that strives to work on the whole communications mix and most of their clients are international. In addition, to the medical communications division within the company they also have a regulatory, meetings management and publications team, therefore they have a wide array of support. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone wishing to embark in the next phase of their career.
Key words Account management, project management, healthcare communications, medical communications, agency, international, KOL, medical education, management, marketing, client interfacing