Background:One of Europe’s leading medical communications agencies based in London is looking for an enthusiastic educated professional to join their team as an Account Manager. This agency works primarily across PR, while also focusing on Medical Education. It has a worldwide network spanning from Europe to the Far East, creating innovative campaigns with distinctive flair that sets them aside from their competitors.
Do you want to join an agency with creative flair and a passion for healthcare? Then look no further.
Working closely with the account team(s), you will be:
• Leading, prioritizing and developing strategic direction of accounts and the tactical delivery of them
• Financial reporting of key accounts and successful budget developing and tracking
• Managing and delegating projects to account(s) team and junior members
• Understanding client needs, maintaining excellent client liaison, understanding current market trends
• Being actively involved in the development of potential business with senior colleagues
• Competent in editing and written skills, with excellent communication skills
• Science background and working in a medical communications environment, ideally at a Account manager level or at a Senior Account Executive level
• Experience of client liaison and relationship management skills
• Previous experience of developing strategies to meet client goals
• Strong project management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Previous management of junior colleagues
This company prides itself in scientific know-how and strategic creative thinking, to deliver a high level of expertise to its clients. Not only do they work with big pharma names, they also go out of their way to establish emerging players, therefore are at the forefront of medical communications, reaching to both internal and external influencers. This agency thinks outside of the box, working across international markets, across teams and even with partner agencies.
This is fantastic opportunity for a talented professional to join a company that is vibrant, expanding and highly passionate about healthcare communications.
Keywords: Programme Manager, Medical communications, PR, Healthcare communications, Account Manager
Posted: 10/05/2012 | NPJ Ref: 81668