NextPharmaJob.com is dedicated to putting job seekers looking for pharmaceutical industry jobs in touch with recruiters and employers.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
Account Executive - South Coast - Integrated Healthcare
UK - South East
Senior Account Executive, Healthcare Brand Advertising, Very competitive package
UK - London
Account Manager, Healthcare PR, London, Excellent Package
UK - London
Senior Account Manager, Healthcare PR, London, Excellent Package
UK - London
Account Director, Healthcare PR, London, Excellent Package
UK - London
To receive a FREE weekly email alert of all the latest pharmaceutical industry jobs added to our database enter your email address below.
Submit | Tell me more...
An exciting and highly-reputable global public relations agency is seeking an experienced and talented Healthcare PR Associate Director. The new AD will frontline new business and drive the agency''s services forward by taking a lead at their London office.
This innovative agency is looking for an experienced and driven Associate Director to bring senior expertise to this challenging and diverse role. They are looking for someone special who will really get involved with new business and contribute vastly to the expansion and general growth of the business. You will lead across an array of appealing healthcare accounts, cultivate and nurture working relationships with clients and KOLs and give shape and coherence to all written materials.
Some of the key elements of this role include:
- Shaping the long-term strategic direction of the account and ensuring current activities and budgets provide future opportunities
- Inputting into brainstorms and aiding development of the strategic, creative direction of accounts
- Ensuring programme strategy reflects/takes account of new issues/changes in the external environment
- Ensuring staff ownership and responsibility for projects from all members of staff
- Maintaining strategic overview of accounts, and proactively advising clients on new issues/external environment and contribute to strategic planning meetings with client
- Keeping abreast of outside issues and events and regularly reviewing impact on programmes and client objectives
- Undertaking client appraisal mechanisms and ensuring outcomes are implemented
- Being aware of financial status of accounts at all times
- Responsibility for account profitability
- Responsibility for regularly reviewing and providing accurate phasing of budgets to ensure forecast and capacity reports are accurate
- Responsibility for negotiating and establishing financial arrangements with clients
In addition, there are client liaison responsibilities, business growth opportunities and people management and mentorship tasks to be undertaken in this varied and senior role. To be successful in this position you will be a pioneering, innovative thinker as well as a creative communications expert. The right individual will have worked with an array of pharmaceutical clients, and will have had extensive Healthcare PR experience gained from an agency setting. Global experience is highly desired. You must also have solid leadership and negotiating skills, as well as the ability to consult at the highest levels of the client organization.
If successful, you will have the chance to support the Director, work on an impressive client base and of course embark upon a rigorous challenge. Apply today!
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email email@example.com
Associate Director, Senior Associate Director, Senior Account Manager, Healthcare Public Relations, Healthcare PR, Public Relations, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, London. Associate Director, Senior Associate Director, Senior Account Manager, Healthcare Public Relations, Healthcare PR, Public Relations, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, London.
Posted: 31/07/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84566