An impressive, top performing biotech company are looking to add to their headquarters in Switzerland. Join an exciting friendly organisation that has a keen interest in development. Known to interview and hire the best, joining this organisation will ensure a career path of value. You will have exposure to pioneering technology.
Business Analyst- Austria - Fixed term contract
As a Business Analyst you will be required to analyse sales and patient data as well as market data. Working alongside a matrix structure, you will not only be involved in number crunching but also have an influence over strategy.
You will work across many departments such as marketing, regulatory, commercial and finance.
Working with the management team, your role will be to support and make recommendations.
Key areas of responsibility will be analysis of in-house sales, patient and IMS data. Therefore you will need to ensure sales data run in line with Finance aims and objectives.
Enhancement of Monthly Reporting Package for Sales Force, development of monthly sales reporting for Sales Manager. Analysis on competitors (IMS data).
Reporting of patient data, market shares and sales to Austrian team.
Market Research: Plan Market Research activities for Austrian affiliate
* The ideal candidate will have 2 years experience in a similar role.
* Good understanding of financial analytics
* Very good communication skills and customer focus (internal).
* Strong service-oriented attitude
* Strong social competencies, networker, team player.
* Fluency in oral and written English and German
* Solid MS-Office knowledge.
* Bachelor degree in finance, commerce, science, marketing or any other related degree
For more information on this vacancy please contact the senior consultant Abid Kanji on 0041 41 711 4466 and email an MS WORD copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org