Daily tasks will be to
* Support the areas of the CAPA process
* Root cause analysis of product and process complaints in cooperation with the relevant departments
* Development of corrective and preventive actions
* Monitoring the effectiveness of control
* Surveillance and monitoring of activities
* Careful documentation to ensure complete traceability
* Continuous quality improvement for all products and processes and project tasks
Typically this person will have worked in Quality Assurance within the Medical devices industry for between 3-5 years, and with hands on experience as a Quality Engineer / CAPA specialist or similar, in accordance with ISO 13485 and CFR.
Good technical problem solving and communication skills are a must, while the Business languages here are English and German, with additional languages welcomed. It is expected the person will be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
This is a position created by the incumbent going on maternity leave, however this is a permanent position and needing to be filled with some urgency.
For more information on this vacancy, or any other medical device opportunities, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky on 0044 (0) 207 940 2116, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org