Clinical Research Associate / Senior Clinical Research Associate, CRA/SCRA, for a Global CRO with one of their offices in the Netherlands
Our client is a leading global contract research organization providing drug discovery, development and lifecycle management services to top pharmaceutical companies, biotechs, medical device and publicly funded organisations globally.
Within the Clinical Development Department located in our office in the Netherlands we are looking for an experienced Senior CRA
Your tasks and responsibilities:
* Monitoring: Ensure and assure the quality of the data collected on site according to ICH-GCP, SOP and study protocol
* Site Management: Identify, select, initiate and close-out investigational sites and act as liaison between study site- and inhouse-team
* Study Management: Work independently and proactively to coordinate all necessary activities required to set up and monitor a study
University degree in a science related field or certified health care professional or equivalent experience
* Experience as CRA in clinical development phase II - IV
* In depth knowledge of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
* Excellent Dutch and English language skills (spoken and written)
* Willingness & ability to travel (approx. 50%)
* Capability to work in a team
For further information, call Bernardo Reveco on 0207 940 2105, or alternatively send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CRA/ SCRA/ LCRA/ CRAI / CRAII/ clinical research associate / senior clinical research associate/ clinical monitor /clinical trials monitor / CRO/ clinical research organisation/ senior clinical research associate/ clinical monitor /clinical trials monitor / CRO/ clinical research organisation/ monitoring/ Clinical trials.