Day to day tasks will include
- Development of subjective and objective measurements methods to assess inner ear function
- Selection of suitable diagnostic hardware and software for implementation of methods
- Planning and performing validation of developed methods
- Application of new methods at ENT clinics and research centres
- Documentation of the development as required by quality system regulations
- Travel occasionally required, nationally and internationally.
Towards that end, the person would be degree qualified in the technical or medical sciences, with hands-on experience working within the medical devices sector, preferably in an ENT clinical environment. Strong analytical skills, self-reliance, and with systematic and structured working methods help.
Good communication skills are essential, working with multi-disciplinary teams. MUST speak English fluently, German a bonus..
For more information on this vacancy, or any other medical device opportunities, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky on 0044 (0) 207 940 2116, or email him at email@example.com