Clinical Research Physician CRP Psych
This opportunity of Clinical Research Physician CRP or Senior Clinical Research Physician is a key leadership role in my client offices in the Cambridgeshire area, as part of the larger Global team headed out of Switzerland. This opportunity will be responsible specifically for a first in class compound for Psychiatric indications.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Provision of detailed study designs and initiate study protocol development
- Medical interpretation of data, and medical input into study reports and investigator brochures
- Work with marketing and other cross-functional teams related to the product portfolio
- Support the building and maintenance Key Opinion Leader networks when required
- Contribute to the training and education of internal colleagues related to the therapy area
- Full GMC registration
- Medically qualified with significant post-qualification clinical experience in the NHS, or similar setting
- Therapy area experience in Psychiatric medicine is not essential but desirable
- Experience in clinical research, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry in a pharma, biotech or CRO environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in managing various projects and teams of clinical scientists
Salary & Package:
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic annual salary with a further benefits package, consisting of an annual bonus, car allowance, health insurance, life assurance, pension and more.
For more information call Bernardo Reveco or alternatively email your latest CV to email@example.com to register your interest.
Clinical Research Physician, Senior Research Physician, Clinical Development Manager, Clinical Development Director, Medical Director, MD, PhD, Psychiatry, Psychiatrist, Neurology, Schizophrenia, Dementia