Our client is an advertising agency working with top 10 pharma companies. They are looking for a copywriter to join their team in the West London offices.
- To provide a complete writing service for all allocated accounts, working with creative colleagues, account handling and clients.
- To provide support to more junior writers within the team
- Write clear, concise, and accurate copy in response to a brief
- Work closely with the Art Directors to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the client''''s brief; produce ''''storyboards'''' or ''''scamps'''' to communicate ideas to the client
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be consistently accurate and conscientious in referencing and proofreading
- Provide fully marked-up reference packs to support copy documents
- Interact confidently with clients
- Ensure brand and corporate guidelines are adhered to where relevant
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Educated to degree level in a life science
- Previous experience of working on healthcare advertising accounts preferably attained in a medical communications / healthcare advertising agency
- Clear verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Have a thorough understanding of the science behind pharmaceutical products
- Have a thorough understanding of the requirements of all codes of practice; ABPI, AMA etc
- Ability to plan workload
- Ability to deliver a job within a specified timeline
- Ability to advise on potential issues (internally) and offer a solution
- Team player
- Excellent ability to use Zinc (must be able to upload copy and references)
- Excellent ability in the use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
An excellent package of salary and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. For more information contact Jon Gawley on 01932 797996.
Posted: 07/06/2012 | NPJ Ref: 82786