Director, Finance, Outsourcing & Contract Management
An interesting opportunity has arisen with a fantastic growing pharma best west of London.
Their supportive atmosphere and focuses on development of staff have resulted in them cementing a position and as an enviable and desirable employer.
The company are currently looking for a Director of Finance, Outsourcing & Contract Management where you responsible to lead, develop and maintain the overall financial framework for the company. You will provide strategic oversight and management of the financial analysis of company activities including assessing the financial viability, stability, and investment impact for studies within each project within Europe and providing a forecast of revenues and expenditures, and developing models of how the business might perform financially, given certain strategies, events and plans.
This senior leadership role will require an exceptional individual who can demonstrate the depth of functional experience, commercial aptitude, personal gravitas and collaborative attitude necessary to:
* Lead and manage a highly efficient regional Finance, Outsourcing and Contract Management function with full accountability for the financial deliverables for Europe Development including the Development division in India. Ensuring financial resources are planned and internal departmental requirements are achieved.
* Act as a member of the Global Finance Committee deliver astute and creative strategic thinking to contribute to the development of global Finance strategies.
* Serve as Company Secretary to the company board and ensure absolute compliance to international standards, corporate policies and procedures at all times.
* Help strengthen the role that Finance plays in steering the business while continuing to deliver accurate and timely financial information
* Guide development of outsourcing vs. in house core competency models in partnership with HR which maximise resource allocation and business performance
* Provide oversight to Contract Management enabling contract negotiations and management in line with the company global policies
Suitable applicants will be ACA, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant, Qualified Accountant, plus significant post qualification experience in a senior finance role. More than 10 years'' experience in Finance in a Life Science Research & Development organisation is required.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more information about this role please contact Harriet Maidman on 0207 234 0550 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop Recruitment are committed to best practice, we abide by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003; we are Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) members and follow the REC Code of Professional Practice and Code of Ethics 2003.