Our client is offering the opportunity to join an international company specialising in Patient-Reported Outcomes, Health Economics & Epidemiology. Our client undertakes consultancy projects for a range of international clients in the pharmaceutical sector. This is a permanent position offering a mix of office and home based working.
The successful candidate will support the Vice President in the management of financial performance and will contribute to the strategy of the department. They will also provide project management and department overviews, act as point of resolution of projects and resourcing issues, take responsibility for co-ordinating the department''s workload, pro-actively participate in business development activities, and contribute to the mentoring and development of the team.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES include:
* Design of Patient-Reported Outcomes /Health Related Quality of Life (HRQL) measures and clinical scales
* Validation and psychometric testing of Patient-Reported Outcomes
* Design utility and patient preference studies
* Data analysis and interpretation
* Literature reviews
* Cross-cultural adaptation and translation of questionnaires
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
* MSc degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
* Experience of working in a healthcare/consultancy environment
* Demonstrable people management skills
* Previous involvement in business development
BENEFITS OF THE ROLE: This company has an outstanding track record with a style of work that has been rated as the highest in the in the industry. Their staff are of paramount importance to them and they recognise that the quality of Patient-Reported Outcome services depends greatly on the expertise and consulting skills within the team. They therefore employ the highest calibre staff, and continually develop their knowledge, experience, and expertise in return.They are committed to providing all the assistance and support you require to enable you to reach your goals. Salaries are competitive and they offer an excellent benefits package including financial and long service awards.
Fforde is acting as a recruitment agency/business.
KEYWORDS: PRO, Patient Reported Outcomes, Epidemiology, Health Economics, Health Outcomes, HE, Healthcare consultancy, HRQL, psychometric, Translational medicine, linguistic validation, MSc, Degree, PhD, CRO, pharmaceutical, business development, Oxfordshire