A fantastic new opportunity for a Director has arisen to join a thriving boutique Healthcare PR agency in Sydney, Australia. This flourishing PR agency is seeking an experienced and creative Healthcare PR expert to give broad-ranging advice to clients and teams. This position focuses on the Healthcare sector so the candidate must have experience in a Healthcare PR agency environment.
Due to Healthcare PR being a growing market in Australia and this agency being keen to find people with appropriate experience in the sector, the agency is willing to sponsor strong UK candidates for up to 4 years. Therefore, if you would like to move to Australia, or you already live there this could be the opportunity for you!
This is a Healthcare specialist agency with a great reputation and they work on a mix of ethical pharmaceutical business and consumer health campaigns. They are considered an industry leader but by UK standards they are still a small friendly agency. Therefore, the new Director will be involved in a range of duties including, media outreach, KOL liaison, budget management, new business acquisition (inc. pitching/presenting) and line management tasks.
In order to thrive in this role you must have experience:
- Leading an agency with regards to core ethical healthcare business
- Managing finances (eg. income and profits)
- Building an ethical team that supports campaigns and helps to develop new business
- Working as an integral senior team member and ensuring an agency''s strategic development plans are carried out
This position involves a lot of colleague line management and the management of creative and strategic campaigns from start to finish. As such applicants must have polished writing and presenting skills to be eligible and previous experience in a similar role. You will inspire, motivate and lead colleagues while also satisfying clients and exceeding their expectations. Candidates must possess boundless enthusiasm as well as strong organisational skills, creativity, strategic thinking and talent for leadership in order to be considered.
Qualities which this agency is specifically looking for include:
- Extensive knowledge and expertise with regards to PR and client servicing
- Healthcare PR experience and a passion for the sector
- Strong leadership skills with proven success as a line manager
- Strategic thinking skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Issues and crisis expertise
- Excellent verbal communication, writing and editing skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a talent for building and retaining professional relationships
- Exceptional problem solving skills and a good understanding of how the Australian media works
- Financial and budgeting skills
Should you wish to join an expanding Sydney agency and feel you could bring essential skills to this diverse and exciting role, apply today!
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email email@example.com
Healthcare PR Director, Sydney, Healthcare Communications, Australia, Account Manager, Healthcare PR, Healthcare Communications, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, Public Relations, Sydney. Healthcare PR, Healthcare Communications, Healthcare PR Director, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, Public Relations, Sydney.