As such, the Validation and verification responsibilities will cover integration and testing of medical devices within development, as well as production:
* Budget responsibility
* Strategy Development for Global Verification & Validation
* Leadership of 2 teams, one in Switzerland and one in the USA (East Coast). Travel is unlikely to exceed 10%.
* Expansion of the range of methods, and coordination and definition of methods and processes across the Group internally and with external suppliers
* Operating a laboratory and testing area for the air chamber including Design Verification of Automated Systems
* Commission of external subcontractors for various services
* Establishment and development of Software Quality Assurance activities
Suitable candidates would be degree qualified in engineering or science with extensive knowledge in the field of software-based test management systems and with proven experience managing challenging interdisciplinary projects in development and test engineering.
They are entrepreneurial with clear goals and objectives, yet customer-oriented with strong communication skills - both a team player and a leader.
Fluent German and English are ideally both required.
This is a leadership role in a company that is going places.
For more information on this vacancy, or any other QA type medical device opportunities, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky on 0044 (0) 207 940 2116, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org