Drug Safety Manager - Exciting Opportunity in Sofia
Due to the company rapid growth and development, our client is looking for someone to join their team at the position of Drug Safety Manager. This internationally successful organisation working with some of the biggest names in the industry, is offering a huge amount of development within the department. It will allow you to take on an interesting and diverse position allowing you to work across many clinical and post marketed activities. Supporting your move please do not hesitate to apply for the chance to work in this vibrant city.
The Drug Safety Manager will be responsible for a team of Safety professionals, managing all the operational aspects of Safety activities related to major projects or groups of projects.
The role will include tasks related to the overall planning, co-ordination and delivery of projects assigned, this will include:
- Manages all aspects of allocated studies or post marketing projects
- Serves as a primary contact for safety issues, effectively liaising with Clients, Project Managers and global colleagues
- Manages the workload distribution, ensure that for all assigned projects the safety tasks are completed accurately, on time and within budget
- Contributes as part of the safety and Pharmacovigilance team to developing processes, training plans, standards (e.g. metrics) and SOPs/WPDs/OGs
- Provides guidance and training to the Safety Specialists based on PPD''s corporate policies and specific projects'' guidance documents
- Attends project meetings regularly representing the safety team work
The successful candidate will have previous experience and understanding of Pharmacovigilance and its processes. Experience in management and motivating a team would be very desirable.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more information about this role please contact Harriet Maidman on 0207 234 0550 or by e-mail to email@example.com
NonStop Recruitment are committed to best practice, we abide by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003; we are Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) members and follow the REC Code of Professional Practice and Code of Ethics 2003.