Your chance to join the most innovative, forward thinking and flexible global CRO
- Do you wish to play a key role in shaping the direction of a first in class Late Phase business?
- Do you bring a high level of credibility and industry recognition for your Health Economics and Outcomes Research expertise?
- Does your ambition and desire for success match that of our client?
Our client is a successful leading global CRO, a company that has enjoyed a sustained period of growth, success and unparalleled achievement. This has been driven by a unique business model, with deep technical, scientific and therapeutic expertise and the desire to constantly deliver solutions of the highest quality, through their people, constant innovation and customer focus. They have an inspiring leadership team that motivates others.
Our client currently operates:
- Across all phases of clinical development, Phase I - IV
- Across all therapeutic areas, with deep therapeutic expertise
- Providing global full services or stand-alone services as required
- Delivering global solutions with a presence in over 70 offices in 40 countries
- Combining global, international and local operating and scientific expertise
As Executive Director, HEOR you will play a key role in building an outstanding HEOR business and capability through internal resources and seeking external partnerships, within the Late Phase business unit. You will bring a high level of credibility with the ability to work closely with customers, and help to create a vision for a world leading HEOR business as an HEOR Subject Matter Expert. You will be expected to provide scientific, business development and commercial expertise, defining new service offerings that will create a competitive advantage, to include HEOR Consulting services.
Reporting to the Head of the Late Phase business unit, your expertise will include:
- Portfolio planning
- Pricing and Reimbursement
- Risk evaluation, management and mitigation
- Post-authorisation safety studies
- Market access
- Real world evidence
As Executive Director, HEOR you will be expected to exhibit excellent strategic vision and communication skills, outstanding customer focus and the ability to drive growth. As a key member of the leadership team you will be required to reflect, complement and enhance the company culture, vision and passion.
This is an extremely visible role, with tremendous opportunity to success within a highly ethical and innovative business. Corporate growth and success will be mirrored by your own personal and professional growth within this career shaping role.
: Pharma-Search Ltd (View all our vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based