HR Director - Pharma, London Region
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with exciting and progressive development plans for UK, Europe and developing countries, which have an immediate requirement for a HR lead for the EU and India, whilst supporting the UK GM and international Senior Directors.
This is a permanent job opportunity based out of my clients offices based within commutable distance from London and the Home Counties, ideal for an individual that commutes via the M40.
The HR Director is responsible for but not limited to;
* The creation and implementation of the Regional HR strategy
* Working with managers, whilst underpinning the resourcing and Learning & Development activities
* Being the HR Business Partner for the EU MD and partner senior managers in complex strategic issues.
* Managing HR related communication
Our client would like to see applications from candidates with the following;
* Membership of CIPD in addition to a business related degree e.g. MBA
* Strong background as a Senior HR generalist with experience across all HR, with strength in change management.
* Experience of working in a highly intelligent employee group - working within a pharmaceutical environment would be a distinct advantage
This opportunity is an exceptional opportunity to join a leader in their field, and an environment that offers challenge. My client therefore offers a strong basic salary in addition to attractive fringe benefits.
For more information about this opportunity call Bernardo Reveco on +44(0)207 940 2105 or alternatively email your latest CV to email@example.com