Interim Deputy Editorial Director (Office Based) – Ref. 291NPJ
Central London, Medical Education
Up to £65K Pro-Rata (dependent on experience)
Are you looking for an excellent and broad ranging Interim Senior Editorial position?
A global medical communications group, based at an excellent and convenient Central London location, is looking to hire on an Interim (or Temp to Perm) basis a talented Senior Editorial specialist to fill the role of Deputy Editorial Director within a Medical Education business unit. The company has a strong focus on science, a broad range of deliverables and works with leading pharmaceutical groups. You will be in charge of a small but qualified team of existing medical writers and editors.
The ideal candidate
- Significant previous senior editorial experience in an integrated medical communications environment (either employed or as a consultant) and working with leading pharmaceutical groups
- In-depth therapeutic knowledge and considered as a scientific expert both by clients and colleagues and be adept at client liaison and relationship building
- Excellent people management ability
- Broad ranging and in-depth editorial, strategic and scientific experience
- Strategic publications planning experience
- Outstanding organisations, influencing and communications skills
- A Life Sciences degree and PhD
- Stimulating and fast-paced working environment
- Broad scope in the role
- Great Central London location
- Competitive salary
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further with other opportunities:
Mark Radice, ACA, Director
Call direct on: 07802 707383 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref:291NPJ
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 | www.exemplarpeople.com