Managing Director, Independent Medical Education Agency, London
Highly Competitive Basic +Bonus + Benefits + Potential Equity
Our client is an established independent and international integrated medical communications group with ambitious growth and strategic plans. They are now looking for either a new Business Unit Head or an existing Managing Director for one of their main operating units.
The company operates in a fast paced, dynamic environment, providing a broad range of integrated medical education services and deliverables. It has a good blue chip pharma client base with programmes and projects across a number of major therapeutic areas.
The ideal candidate
- A strong specialist medical education agency background
- Highly entrepreneurial outlook coupled with significant commercial success
- A wealth of experience in international medical education including the full range of activities relating to major pharmaceutical brands
- A thorough understanding of healthcare markets and trends coupled with the ability to create the vision for the organisation and help drive its successful and profitable growth
- A high level of gravitas to develop and forge long standing client relationships
- Inherent strategic ability together with superior project management and delivery capabilities
- Impressive business development experience
- Impressive leadership ability; respected by clients, the board, peers and employees
- Robust but approachable management style
- Will have a relentless drive and passion to succeed
- Someone who enjoys challenges and their commensurate rewards
- An excellent opportunity to make your mark
- Excellent further career potential
- Significant remuneration package - including equity participation
To find out more
Having worked as a Senior Board Level Director in theindustry and having co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further with other opportunities.
Mark Radice, Director
07802707383, Ref 288NP
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Posted: 22/06/2012 | NPJ Ref: 83360