Our client has recently opened a vacancy for a Medical Director within their Medical Affairs department.
The Medical Director will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Directing this organisations central marketing and sales team to support the commercialisation of specialist pharmaceutical products.
- Responsibility that all commercial activities are in alignment with my client''s SOPs and is in alignment with local regulations.
- Overall direction of phase IIIb & IV Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, and Medical Information activities.
My client requires applicants with the following experience;
- Medical Qualification, MD, and UK GMC Registration
- Working knowledge of EU Pharmacovigilance Legislation & GCP for pre & post marketing Scenarios.
- Working knowledge of the medicines regulatory process in the UK and Ireland
- Working knowledge of operational drug safety
- Experience of managing annual budgets for a Medical Department and forecasting for the departmental budgets over 3-5 year planning period.
This opportunity is based in my client offices in the South East of the UK within commutable distance of London and the Home Counties, and offers a strong basic salary and exceptional career step.
For more information and a full job description, contact Bernardo Reveco on 0207 940 2105 or alternatively email your latest CV to email@example.com.
Posted: 09/08/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84821