Medical Information Specialists - German Speaking
A Global company are currently offering an exceptional opportunity to develop a career in the Pharmaceutical Industry. The company are requiring life science graduates fluent in German. The positions are permanent for their office based in Bulgaria where you will be trained and become a Medical Information Specialist. This is a broad area to develop experience leading to many options and further career choices for the future.
As a Medical Information Specialist you will be providing technical and medical information with high quality customer service. In addition the you will be responsible for researching and preparing responses for escalated medical enquiries as well as Scientific Response Documents related to one or two therapeutic areas.
Frontline Medical Information Request management:
* Researching and responding to enquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail
* Document the enquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant IG/SOP, and regulatory guidelines
* Responsible for identifying and recording, or triaging to responsible designee, adverse events and product complaints as well as processing fulfilment
Escalated Enquiry Management:
* Exhibits broad knowledge of assigned therapeutic area and a solid understanding of pertinent disease state(s)
* Handles escalated MI enquiries from various sources
* Creates and maintains European MI documents by ensuring that responses are medically and scientifically accurate, timely, balanced, and meet customers'' needs.
* Ensures the alignment of response documents to local labelling and licensing
* Maintains compliance with corporate and departmental trainings, standard operating procedures, and implementation guidelines
Successful applicants will be HCP/life science majors looking to develop in the industry. Applicants must be fluent in German and English.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more information about this role please contact Harriet Maidman on 0207 234 0550 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop Recruitment are committed to best practice, we abide by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003; we are Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) members and follow the REC Code of Professional Practice and Code of Ethics 2003.
Posted: 25/07/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84380