Medical Writer, Medical Communications – Ref. 241
Highly Competitive Based on Experience
Would you like to joinan expanding team, renowned for its high-quality scientific ability?
Our client is an established and respected medical communications agency, well known for its high standards, innovative programmes and client focus as well as its use of technology. The company is now looking to recruit an experienced Medical Writer to join their expanding team. They are looking for talented individuals who enjoy working in a fast paced environment and the exciting challenge of generating and managing editorial content on multiple high profile projects.
The ideal candidate
- Previous experience in a medical education and communications environment
- A good range of editorial and scientific experience including core areas such as slide kits, abstracts, manuscripts, articles,website content and training resources
- Outstanding organisational, influencing and communications skills
- A Life Sciences degree and ideally a PhD
- Highly competitive salary, dependent on qualifications and experience
- Vibrant and creative working environment
- Supportive culture which allows individuals to develop
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further with other opportunities:
Mark Radice, ACA, Director
Call direct on: 07802 707383 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 | www.exemplarpeople.com