About Cambridge Medical Communication Ltd.
Cambridge Medical Communication Ltd. is a well-respected, expanding agency that provides imaginative communication materials to the healthcare industry for diverse target audiences. Our scientific expertise, commitment, and teamwork give our global clients confidence that we will deliver excellence. We believe that scientific integrity and astute attention to detail are vital for accurate and effective communication. These two principle factors form the basis of our company’s ethos, and are essential to the continued quality of our work.
At Cambridge Medical Communication, we combine experience in communicating science with expertise in analytical research, writing, editing, and artwork production, to provide accurate and compelling materials at all stages of a product’s life-cycle.
About the job
Job function: Writing/editing; Science; Marketing
Company industry: Pharmaceuticals; Public relations and communications; Marketing and advertising
Employment type: Full-time in the first instance, with the opportunity for flexible working after a suitable probationary period.
Seniority level: Mid-senior level
Cambridge Medical Communication is looking for an experienced medical writer who shares our company’s ethos of scientific integrity and attention to detail. The role is ideally office-based, and involves a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- providing strategic and scientific input to a range of projects and proposals
- undertaking literature research, analysing data and providing critical appraisal
- developing evidence-based text for various types of communication, including manuscripts, training programmes (paper-based and e-learning), and value dossiers
- generating specialist communication pieces for the purposes of issue handling and information sharing
- attending Advisory Boards and other scientific meetings, before preparing strategic meeting minutes or follow-up reports
- providing creative input to the visual development of materials
- preparing slide kits and supporting texts
- working in close collaboration with a team of editors, account staff, and clients.
The successful candidate must have a strong scientific background, having been educated to postgraduate level in a relevant life science or medical subject, with at least two years of documented experience in medical writing.
Applicants must have a passion for accurate and effective scientific communication, with a keen eye for detail, and an exceptional command of written English. You must be IT literate and have excellent organisational skills. A willingness to travel is also required. Candidates should work well within a team, and also be individually committed to excellence.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please submit a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
, to reach us by 7th January 2017.
: Cambridge Medical Communication Ltd (View all our vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based