This Oxford based Medical Communications agency is looking for a Medical Writer to join their growing team. Those looking to move from Account handling or Editing into Medical Writing will be considered.
This agency is part of a larger and very successful group of companies. They work on a full range of medical communications programmes suitable for all audiences including internal pharmaceutical marketers and medics, international medical experts, nurses, patients and carers. They design and deliver interactive workshops, meetings and scientific presentations, together with award-winning publications, cutting-edge online platforms, high-impact videos and state-of-the-art educational animations and augmented reality models.
Successful applicants will have the ability to generate high-quality scientific content and work across multiple projects. This agency delivers a wide range of materials for clients from meetings-related materials, slide sets and publications to internal training materials, web copy, iPhone applications and multimedia animations. They are looking for individuals who can help drive editorial delivery through effective teamwork and a collaborative working approach. Their writers enjoy direct contact with their clients and with leading medical specialists worldwide, so excellent communications skills are also a prerequisite.
- Experience Medical Writer
- Higher degree in biological Science
- Ideally a years experience gained in an international medical communications agency or within global pharma.
- Will consider those with agency experience as an Editor or Account Handler looking to move into writing
- Attributes that we look for when recruiting include:
- Appropriate academic background
- Technical expertise in chosen field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mental agility
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Interest in new developments in medicine and the pharmaceutical industry
- Professional approach to business
- Personal pride in performance.
Key terms: Medical writer, Junior Medical writer, trainee medical writer, scientific writer, Oxford, home counties, oxfordshire, healthcare communications, medical communications, scientific communications