A thriving and highly reputable, ever expanding PR agency has a new opportunity for a polished and talented Account Director with sound knowledge of the healthcare industry to join their London based team of experts.
This thriving agency requires an experienced PR professional capable of delivering effective and compelling campaigns that truly meet client expectations. You will handle client relationships with confidence, building and sustaining strong relationships and providing tactical and strategic counsel. The main account is a challenging and dynamic public sector client and campaigns involve national and trade press, social media work, awards applications, case studies, round table events, white papers, reports and issue analyses.
They are seeking an individual with:
- Extensive experience within the health sector, ideally including some NHS facing experience
- Outstanding writing and proofing experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A strong ability to pitch and present along with media experience
- Confidence managing an organisations reputation and crises (discretely)
- Strong project management skills, budgeting skills and attention to detail
- A proactive attitude and the capacity to learn quickly
- The ability to delegate effectively
- Proficiency with strategy and tactical plans along with client reports
- Excellent health trade and national health media knowledge
- Understanding of the current NHS reforms/landscape
- Experience managing complicated campaigns and strong networks
- Talent carrying out general PR work and line management experience
It is truly an exciting time to join this results-driven, growing agency. In order to be considered, you will be a pioneering, innovative thinker and an ethical Healthcare Communications expert with refined PR skills.
Strong client consultation, communication and organisation skills are essential for this senior role.
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email email@example.com
Account Director, Senior Account Manager, Senior Account Director, Health (NHS), Education & Social Sectors, PR, Public Relations agency, NHS Communications, Healthcare PR agency, Healthcare PR, Healthcare Communications, Healthcare Comms, London. Account Director, Senior Account Manager, Senior Account Director, Health (NHS), NHS Communications, Education & Social Sectors, PR, Public Relations agency, Healthcare PR agency, Healthcare PR, Healthcare Communications, Healthcare Comms, London.