Principal Medical Writer – Ref. 224
Are you interested in joining the London office of one of the world’s largest integrated marketing and communications groups and being part of their highly respected medical education division which has a strong focus on science and innovation?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Principal Writer within the medical education arm of a leading global marketing group well known for the highly scientific and quality approach of its programmes. You will be the main point of contact on matters of scientific content and a lead writer for one or more major accounts, as well as having the opportunity to also provide communications consultancy services. Career development opportunities are also excellent.
The ideal candidate
- Extensive editorial experience gained in an integrated medical communications environment
- Broad ranging and in-depth editorial and scientific experience including in core areas such as slide kits, abstracts,manuscripts, articles, website content and training programmes
- Excellent people management ability coupled with outstanding organisational, influencing and communication skills
- Adherence to an appropriate editorial style of the highest standard as well as demonstrating an adaptable and flexible approach
- A good understanding of the brand development process as well as the ability to input strategically
- A Life Sciences degree andPhD
- Modern, dynamic, integrated working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Highly respected management team
- Market leading training and career development opportunities
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further with other opportunities:
Mark Radice, ACA, Director
Call direct on: 07802 707383 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref:224
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Posted: 18/07/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84238