Principal Medical Writers x 3. Highly regarded agencies – Ref 292NPJ
Central London or Cheshire
Excellent Salary & Benefits
Are you looking for a substantial opportunity to develop your editorial and scientific career further?
We are working with a broad range of clients in London and Cheshire who are seeking talented individuals to work at a strategic level internally and with clients and thought leaders to produce high quality communication and education initiatives.
The ideal candidate
· Broad ranging and in-depth editorial, strategic and scientific
experience gained in a medical communications environment
· Wide therapeutic knowledge and the ability to quickly
grasp additional areas
· Ability to input into and deliver strategic marketing objectives
· A highly scientific/quality approach
· Outstanding organisational, influencing and
· A Life Sciences degree and ideally a PhD
· Stimulating working environment
· A clear opportunity to make your mark
· Excellent career progression prospects
· Highly competitive salary and benefits
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further.
Anthony McKenna, Chartered Fellow, FCIPD
Call direct on: 07968 181759 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref:292NPJ
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 |www.exemplarpeople.com