NextPharmaJob.com is dedicated to putting job seekers looking for pharmaceutical industry jobs in touch with recruiters and employers.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
UK - London
Editorial Team Leader - Reading - Porterhouse Medical Ltd
UK - South East
Senior Medical Writer, Medical Communications, London, Competitive Salary
Europe..., UK - London, United Kingdom
Scientific / Editorial (Team) Director, Medical Communications, London, Highly Competitive Salary + Benefits
UK - London
Medical Writers, Central London, Very Competitive Salary
UK - London
To receive a FREE weekly email alert of all the latest pharmaceutical industry jobs added to our database enter your email address below.
Submit | Tell me more...
To use extensive depth and breadth of medical communications experience and wide therapy area expertise to develop and deliver highest quality communication and education initiatives by forming close working relationships with clients, thought leaders and internal agency teams. Previous experience will provide ability to deliver the full scope of Medical & Scientific services, within or outside of personal areas of therapy expertise.
- Develop and implement strategic communication and publication plans in close collaboration with client and internal account teams
- Analyse and assimilate market, therapy area, product and competitor information and apply, as appropriate, to client deliverables
- Use strategic insight and prior healthcare communications experience to provide practical input into specific marketing/communication/educational challenges being faced by clients and internal teams
- Provide medical advice/expertise across many therapeutic areas (internally and externally) and quickly develop expertise in new therapeutic areas
- Lead discussions relating to assigned accounts/projects, at a strategic and tactical level, with clients, thought leaders and internal colleagues
- Educated to degree level or higher in a biomedical science, with depth and breadth of editorial experience, with several years at Senior Medical Writer level or above in a communications agency environment
- Highly experienced with versatility to work across the whole range of KP360 products and services
- Able to provide senior editorial advice and support to all members of the account team and across the department, including significant experience of good multidisciplinary teamwork
- Good knowledge of a number of therapeutic areas, plus the pharmaceutical industry (drug development, pharmaceutical regulations, marketing)
- Maturity of approach and ability to act as a role model
- Excellent overall effectiveness, efficiency and adherence to quality
- Ability to ensure all writing meets the client''s strategic marketing objectives as well as being of high scientific quality/credibility, with ability to adapt for different target audiences
- Attention to detail - style/consistency, grammar, syntax, scientific accuracy, proof-reading, layout, etc.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Problem solving/diplomacy skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills and experience with full range of media
- Good knowledge of print/production procedures
- Presentation, interview and appraisal skills
Posted: 09/08/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84813