Our client is a award winning healthcare communication agency who are actively seeking a permanent project executive to join their busy project team, you will be part of a team that provides core research, scientific writing and editorial skills, this is an excellent opportunity to be involved with projects from beginning to end.
The job involves:
- Client liaison (after initial training period)
- Editing, proofreading
- Briefing freelance writers, designers and other suppliers
- Research (internet and telephone)
- Writing (not essential)
- Project management (admin, organisation, overseeing projects)
- Assisting the directors with proposal writing
The project executive may enter the company with out any previous medical communications agency experience, however you will need some relevant work/commercial experience in addition to a science background, therefore this role is not suitable for straight graduates.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant skills and background then please forward your CV to me.
Posted: 28/05/2012 | NPJ Ref: 82439