Background: Project Manager, Medical Education, Oxford, Competitive Salary and Benefits
A well established and highly respected international medical education consultancy is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to work across two of their teams which deliver a mix of publications planning and event management projects. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your project management skill set and in particular to increase your strategic and business development activities.
The ideal candidate:
· Will have an excellent mix of project management and
event management experience gained within an
International Medical Education and/or Consulting environment
· Proposal development expertise - including specifications,
costings and scheduling
· Strong financial management with ideally Microsoft Office,
Microsoft Project and End Note expertise
· Ability to develop strong client relationships and an active
interest and capability in developing new business activities
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organsisational skills
· Life science degree
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Excellent personal development opportunity
Contact us at Exemplar People:
If you would like to find out more on an informal, confidential basis please contact Mark Radice on 07802 707383.
Alternatively, please email your details including your current CV and quoting our reference EPL 311NPJ to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via our web-site: www.exemplarpeople.com
Please note for this position we will be responding to shortlisted candidates only. However, thank you in advance for any application.