Tasks will include
- Configuring new installations in accordance with corporate guidelines, local departments and statutory requirements
- Configuration of system modifications and system enhancements in accordance with client specifications
- Financial / Budgeting responsibility for projects including costing and schedules from concept stage to transfer to the production
- Technical direction of multidisciplinary project teams
- Technical advice for internal and external customers
- Project documentation in accordance with GMP guidelines and internal investment projects and training
- Work closely with the controlling and purchasing
Typically, the person would have gained a Masters degree or Diploma in the field of chemical engineering and pharmaceutical technology, with good technical training, and at least 5 years of industry experience. Working knowledge / experience in the areas of aseptic processing or insulators in the production of highly effective substances would be a bonus.
Project management experience is a MUST and with a preference for engineering projects in the Pharmaceutical arena. English is needed at Business level, while German is the local language.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well respected company leader and an industry leader as they continue to develop new products for improving quality of life.
For more information on this vacancy, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky on 0044 (0) 207 940 2116, or email him at email@example.com.