This role is about organisational management of contract manufacturing projects in the Quality department, and including chemical and microbiological factors. Tasks will include the
* Transfer of analytical methods of client projects in close collaboration with the laboratory
* Analytical evaluation of transfer batches
* Preparation and evaluation of stability and compatibility studies
* Evaluation and review of results
* Editing / managing deviation findings together with the production department
* Cost calculation and monitoring of analytical Offers
* Continuous improvement of work processes following the analysis of results of the transfer
The kind of person we are looking for:
University degree in Science or similar, with a very good working knowledge in analytical chemistry, and several years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in the field of quality control. A good knowledge of GMP, with experience in project management, method transfer / validation and the testing of sterile parenteral dosage forms are all desirable.
English is needed at Business level, while German is the local language.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well respected company leader and an industry leader as they continue to develop new products for improving quality of life.
For more information on this vacancy, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky on 0044 (0) 207 940 2116, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.