Our client is a leading contract developer and manufacturer, producing quality medical and pharmaceutical components, as well as finished devices. With offices in a Europe, Scandinavia and the USA, they are a growing organisation and in need of a Quality Engineer to bolster the QA division at their manfacturing plant in the South of the Czech Republic.
Tasks will include
- Supporting the Quality manager in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system;
- Participate in quality improvement projects;
- Developing quality plans and test methods to improve products and processes;
- Investigate deviations and NCR''s (non conformances), by determining the root cause and implementing corrective and preventive action;
- Propose product and process improvements based on analyses of data ;
- Developing training programs and train employees with regard to quality and improvement subjects;
- Release products, processes and equipment based on statistical data;
- Review and approve test reports
- Maintain and update quality records
Typically this person will be degree qualified to Bachelor level in Engineering or similar technical field with a good hands on knowledge of GMP and Quality management systems (ISO 9001 or similar) and Risk management (ISO 14971). Ideally Medical device manufacturing experience is needed, but QA Engineering work in other tightly regulated industries such as Automotive, Pharmaceutical, or Aerospace are welcome to apply.
The onsite language is Czech (essential), while communicatoin with staff internationally required of this role will be in English
For more information on this exciting vacancy, or any other medical device opportunities, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky on 0044 (0) 207 940 2116, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 11/08/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84897