Tasks will be to :
- Ensure that all products are manufactured to specifications and meet all quality requirements.
- Systematically record quality problems during the production process and/or suppliers and investigate/implement efficient measures to resolve them.
- Conduct quality audits together with quality management team and lead the ongoing optimization of processes on a daily basis.
- Responsibility for the incoming and outgoing inspection
- Utilise experiene to lead a team of 6-7 less experienced staff
Typically we are looking for someone with a mechanical background, Training and experience in the areas of IVD regulations, QSR requirements, and ISO 13485, experience in product development and production technology (mandatory) over a period of 5 years, as well as experience in the Regulatory Affairs within Medical Systems or Laboratory Equipment, Risk Management, Six Sigma and Statistics. German and English are both required at spoken and written level.
For more information on this vacancy, or any other medical device opportunities, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky on 0044 (0) 207 940 2116, or email him at email@example.com
Posted: 13/08/2012 | NPJ Ref: 85017